Project: Embassy Gardens, SW8
Date: Spring 2012
JLL were instructed as international agents and worked closely with Ballymore in advance of the launch to ensure a successful marketing campaign. From the schemes initiation, advice was given to Ballymore with reference to pricing, rentals and release strategy. Weekly marketing meetings were held in order to work through the strategy which included analysing budgets, assessing advert options, brochures and marketing collateral as well as determining the sales strategy in conjunction with the UK launch in May 2012.
To launch Embassy Gardens successfully to the international markets, looking to achieve a high rate of sale ahead of the UK launch to drive momentum. Ahead of this we were tasked with inputting advice to the marketing collateral and pricing strategy. Brief was to carry out a full pricing exercise for phase 1 analysing aspects and trying to predict market demand for different unit types. The timing of the launch was important as was the coordination between different centres for sale.
- Development launched to the Far East and UK in Spring 2012
- Sold circa 149 apartments across three exhibition centres, with 135 units sold in the first two weekends in Hong Kong and Singapore
- Targeted high quality marketing collateral
- Established a strong brand and identity
- 2nd phase of international sales tours following success of first launch