Project: The Ram Quarter, SW18
Client: Greenland Group
Date: Q3 2013 – Q4 2014
JLL provided Greenland Group with development consultancy and sales and marketing advice from the point of selling the site through to the UK and international launch. The residential development consultancy role involved working with the client, architects, interior architect and other advisors through scheme design and optimisation to ensure value maximisation and a product suitable for the market. Following on from this stage of the development process, JLL provided a detailed sales and marketing strategy in addition to thorough pricing of the 312 apartments before launch into the UK and international markets.
To provide comprehensive development consultancy and sales and marketing advice ensuring maximum value for the scheme and suitability for the London residential market. To then take the finished product and launch to the UK and international markets ensuring a high rate of sale.
- Consultancy work from early 2014 through to late 2014
- Preservation of the historic brewery building and regeneration of the historic site
- Variety of sizes, unit type and size across the 312 private apartments marketed within Phase 1
- Development launched to the UK and international market in October 2014
- High volume of sales achieved to date