Project: Vimto Gardens, M3
Date: Q2 2011 – Q4 2014
JLL provided consultancy advice to ECf (English Cities fund - which includes Muse, Legal & General and the HCA) on the first phase of a larger regeneration scheme, known as Vimto Gardens. A residential development consultancy role was undertaken through the period of scheme design, planning and scheme optimisation to ensure a product suitable for the market. The role adapted over time to provide a detailed sales strategy, marketing advice as well as pricing of the apartments to launch the development to the market and sell the 97 private townhouses and apartments in the first phase. JLL are now advising ECf on the next phase of the larger masterplan which is due to launch in Q2 2015.
To provide consultancy advice to ensure a scheme that not only gained planning permission but was suitable for the local residential market, the buyer profile and with a choice of dwellings to suit this audience. To then take the designed product and launch to the UK market ensuring a high rate of sale.
- Consultancy work from mid-2011 through to 2014
- ECf gained planning permission for a mixed use development on the outskirts of Manchester city centre
- 97 dwellings including a mix of townhouses and apartments
- High quality specification and communal resident’s garden
- Development launched to the UK market in July 2014
- With a sales rate of circa 15 units pcm ECf are delighted with sales achieved to date