Evolution is well underway in Nine Elms & Vauxhall with residential and commercial development centre stage. While there is still some way to go, it’s clear that the next three years will see the greatest advancement.
The restaurants and bars around Circus West Village and the riverfront attract plenty of visitors, and have made Nine Elms a vibrant neighbourhood, whilst the employees of the newly opened workplaces, such as the new US Embassy, are an additional boost.
• Nine Elms sales market active with 852 sales taken place within the last year
• 2,438 of the 3,698 units at Battersea Power Station are close to completion
• 7,051 units in the planning pipeline in Nine Elms
• A number of large scale developments are in the pipeline for Vauxhall that will improve the area as a whole
• C.1,900 residential units set for completion in Oval