Residential Forecasts: Scotland
• House price growth in Scotland has averaged 2.9% pa over the past five years
• For Scotland as a whole, house prices will increase by around 10% over the next five years
• We expect Edinburgh city centre sales prices to rise by an average 4.1% pa – one of the highest city growth forecasts in the UK.
• We forecast Edinburgh lettings will increase on average 3.3% per year
• Glasgow city centre sales will rise on average 3.2% p.a
• 1000+ completed build to rent units in Glasgow over the next 3-4 years