• Acton has been a buzz of development activity in recent years, with 1,425 unit completions since 2014
• Brentford and Kew Bridge have the most units currently under construction in West London with 1,265 units underway
• Ealing will benefit from the opening of the Elizabeth Line and is currently at the top end of new build pricing in West London, with properties reaching up to £1000 psf.
• Hayes & Harlington and Southall, positioned to the northeast of Heathrow, will benefit from the Elizabeth Line, with the area being host to the most extensive planning pipeline in West London
• West Drayton and Drayton Gardens, one of the westernmost villages in London, has seen significant residential development, with 1,141 completions over the past 5 years
• Uxbridge has seen a surge of residential development activity in recent years, with 628 units currently in the planning pipeline.
Download the report below