The Ram Quarter is an exciting new residential and retail quarter, combining contemporary living with iconic heritage at the historic Young’s Brewery site.
Located within the heart of Wandsworth with a unique combination of historic past and modern living, The Ram Quarter benefits from excellent transport links to central London, the City and the capital’s major airports.
Phase 1 will comprise a collection of Studio, 1 bed, 2 bed, 3 bed, 4 bed apartments and duplexes across six impressive new buildings. Residents will benefit from shared gardens, public squares, views of the River Wandle and dining and shopping on their doorstep. The River Thames and King George’s Park are also located within close proximity in addition to a wide variety of independent shops, cafes and traditional pubs along Old York Road.
• Phase 1 now launched
• Iconic former Young’s Brewery site
• Prime Wandsworth location
• Range of Studio, 1, 2, 3, 4 bed apartments and duplexes
• Underground parking available
• New residential and retail quarter
• Excellent transport links
• Nearest Underground Station: Wandsworth Town (7 minutes' walk)
*Images are computer generated only
Developed by Fortune 500 company, Greenland Group.
Wandsworth Town (0.4 miles)
East Putney (0.7 miles)
Putney Bridge (1.0 miles)