Prices from £3,000,000
One of the icons of London, Battersea Power Station occupies a 42 acre site (17 ha), with 400 metres of South Bank frontage and direct views over Chelsea. The site has been master planned by the world renowned architect Rafael Viñoly to deliver a large scale mixed use development and received planning permission in August 2011 for over 3,900 residential units, 65,000 sq m of retail, food and beverage, 160,000 sq m of offices together with hotels, leisure and other ancillary uses.
Battersea Power Station is located between Vauxhall and Chelsea Bridges. The site has extensive existing transport connections at Vauxhall, Battersea Park and Queenstown Road stations, which will be further strengthened upon development of the Northern Line Extension creating a new Zone 1 station (Battersea Power Station). Utilising the unique draw of the Power Station building which provides a canvas and backdrop to the scheme where the development will create a new and different tenant and occupier experience to become the new prime quarter for London.
Phase 2 – The Power Station
- A prestigious collection of 255 studios, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom apartments and penthouses within the Power Station. Limited availability remaining
- Designed by Wilkinson Eyre with interiors from Michaelis Boyd
- Sensitively designed residents’ gardens on each Switch House and Boiler House
- Extensive residents’ facilities throughout the building
- Use of residents’ gym, pool and spa and waterfront residents’ lounge in Phase 1
- Completion in Q4 2018
- A full 24 hour concierge and security service for each phase
- Underground parking available to selected apartments
- 999 year lease
*Images are computer generated only