Prices from £1,150,000
The building is located on the north side of Park Place, just to the south of Arlington Street, off St James’s Street. Adjacent to Le Caprice restaurant and The Ritz Hotel, the development comprises 6 apartments ranging in size from a studio to the four bedroom penthouse.
Ground and lower ground floors offer the choice of a studio or two bedroom duplex apartment, with two or three bedroom lateral apartments located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors. The spectacular four bedroom penthouse is over 4th, 5th and part 6th floors, with over 1,000 SqFt of terracing offering views towards Mayfair and St James’s, in addition to Big Ben and Westminster. Each of the apartments will be finished to a very high specification and benefit from a concierge service, with completion expected in late 2016.
- Central St James’s and Mayfair
- Close to Green Park and St James’s Park
- Good transport links with Green Park and Piccadilly Underground less than 5 minutes walk*
- Bespoke high Specification
- Concierge service
- 10 year CRL Construction Warranty
- Westminster City Council
- 2.5m ceiling heights to main areas
- 2.7m ceiling heights to the raised/coffered areas
- 3m ceiling height to the Penthouse reception room
- Close to the new Crossrail 1
- Zone 1