No. 3 Canalside Walk affords a unique waterfront lifestyle, blending tranquillity with the very best in 21st century connectivity.
Discreetly stylish residences sit within a building celebrating crisp lines and clean geometry. Residents can work out, socialise or simply relax in the rooftop Observatory lounge, terrace and outdoor gym which afford expansive views over the city.
Whatever mode of transport you choose, reaching destinations in London abroad couldn't be easier. A short stroll will take you to the expansive greenery of Hyde Park, the sophisticated boutiques of Bond Street and Mayfair, or the vibrant bustle of the West End. A choice of four tube lines provides easy access to any destination in the city. The new Elizabeth line will whisk you to Heathrow in the West or Canary Wharf in the East, under 20 minutes, and major road routes in and out of London and key cross-city routes are just minutes away.
- CENTRAL LONDON LOCATION
- OUTSTANDING TRANSPORT LINKS TO AND FROM PADDINGTON (CROSSRAIL DEC 2019) WITH EASY ACCESS TO HEATHROW AIRPROT
- CLOSE TO THE WEST END AND OXFORD STREET
- CLOSE TO RETAIL AREAS
- TRANQUIL CANALSIDE LOCATION AWAY FROM THE HECTIC AND PEDESTRIAN NOISE AND CLOSE TO POPULAR RETAIL HUBS
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
- LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL ROOF TERRACE WITH VIEWS OVER CENTRAL LONDON