AVRO, Great Ancoats Street Manchester M4
Avro by Urban Splash was built in 1825 and once home to the A.V. Roe aviation company; a stunning Grade II listed building situated in Manchester's fashionable Northern Quarter and only a short walk from Ancoats Urban Village and Piccadilly Train Station. These larger than average homes benefit from a wealth of original features throughout including exposed brickwork and high ceilings. The...
- Two bedroom loft apartment
- 1185 sq ft
- Exclusive apartment entrance
- Exposed brickwork and cast iron columns
- Canalside location
- Private residents' garden
- One of the last unconverted Victorian Mills in Manchester
- By Urban Splash and iconic Manchester architect, Stephens...
- Grade II* Listed, built in 1825
- At the centre of the Northern Quarter, Ancoats and Piccad...
Stamp Duty Holiday Calculator
Find out how much Stamp Duty you will save if you complete on or before June 30 2021.
0.0% of property value
Savings are based on stamp duty rates as of 8th July 2020.Find out more about Stamp Duty and how this is calculated