Avro, Binns Place Great Ancoats Street M4
Avro by Urban Splash was built in 1825 and once home to the A.V. Roe aviation company; a stunning Grade II listed building situated in Manchester's fashionable Northern Quarter and only a short walk from Ancoats Urban Village and Piccadilly Train Station. These larger than average homes benefit from a wealth of original features throughout including exposed brickwork and high ceilings. The...
- Large Two Bedroom Loft Apartment
- Bright and Spacious Living Area
- 1135sq ft
- Separate Kitchen
- Exposed brickwork and cast iron columns
- Ample Storage
- Canalside location
- Private residents' garden
- One of the last unconverted Victorian Mills in Manchester
- By Urban Splash and iconic Manchester architect, Stephens...
Stamp Duty Holiday Calculator
Find out how much Stamp Duty you will save if you complete on or before June 30 2021.
0.0% of property value
Savings are based on stamp duty rates as of 8th July 2020.Find out more about Stamp Duty and how this is calculated