Avro, Binns Place Manchester M4
Avro by Urban Splash was built in 1825 and once home to the A.V. Roe aviation company; a stunning Grade II listed building situated in Manchester's fashionable Northern Quarter and only a short walk from Ancoats Urban Village and Piccadilly Train Station. These larger than average homes benefit from a wealth of original features throughout including exposed brickwork and high ceilings. The...
- - Spacious Two Bedroom Loft Apartment
- - Large Windows, allowing in an abundance of natural light
- - 1140sq ft
- - Huge Living Space
- - Separate Kitchen
- - Exposed brickwork and cast iron columns
- - Canalside location
- - Private residents' garden
- - One of the last unconverted Victorian Mills in Manchester
- - By Urban Splash and iconic Manchester architect, Stephe...