Binns Place Manchester M4
Avro by Urban Splash was built in 1825 and once home to the A.V. Roe aviation company; a stunning Grade II listed building situated in Manchester's fashionable Northern Quarter and only a short walk from Ancoats Urban Village and Piccadilly Train Station. These larger than average homes benefit from a wealth of original features throughout including exposed brickwork and high ceilings. The...
- - Two bedroom loft apartment
- - 1140 sq ft
- - Views over the Rochdale canal
- - Exposed brickwork and cast iron columns
- - Canalside location
- - Private residents' garden
- - One of the last unconverted Victorian Mills in Manchester
- - By Urban Splash and iconic Manchester architect, Stephe...
- - Grade II* Listed, built in 1825
- - At the centre of the Northern Quarter, Ancoats and Picc...