The Green Quarter
At 88 acres, The Green Quarter is one of London's most ambitious regeneration projects.
This vibrant new village will be a place like no other - a place to live, work and socialise. A place full of gardens, parks, trees and water. Shopping and restaurants, art and entertainment, cafes and culture. All just a 17-minute train journey from the heart of one of the world's greatest cities with...
- Completions anticipated from Q3 2020
- New 88 acre canal-side destination with leisure, entertainment and retail facilities
- Crossrail station within walking distance
- 41 acres of open space, including 12 acres of parkland, making this one of the most bio diverse developments in the UK
- Residents' swimming pool and spa
- Residents' gymnasium
- 8 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 17 minutes from Bond Street