The Green Quarter
At 88 acres, The Green Quarter is one of London's most ambitious regeneration projects.
This vibrant new village will be a place like no other - a place to live, work and socialise. A place full of gardens, parks, trees and water. Shopping and restaurants, art and entertainment, cafes and culture. All just a 17-minute train journey from the heart of one of the world's greatest cities with...
- Completions anticipated from Q3 2020
- New 88 acre canal-side destination with leisure, entertainment and retail facilities
- Crossrail station within walking distance
- 41 acres of open space, including 12 acres of parkland, making this one of the most bio diverse developments in the UK
- Residents' swimming pool and spa
- Residents' gymnasium
- 8 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 17 minutes from Bond Street
Stamp Duty Holiday Calculator
Find out how much Stamp Duty you will save if you complete on or before June 30 2021.
0.0% of property value
Savings are based on stamp duty rates as of 8th July 2020.Find out more about Stamp Duty and how this is calculated