Properties in Two Fifty One
An exquisite collection of studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available for sale or to rent.
An iconic landmark
Situated in-between London’s Southbank and Elephant and Castle lies Two Fifty One. This 41-storey residential tower was developed by Oakmayne Properties and designed by Allies & Morrison architects and is home to 335 apartments that have fantastic views of the city.
- Bright and airy bedroomsOpen-plan reception roomsResidents’ gymPrivate cinema room
Why live in Two Fifty One
- Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available to buy or to rent
- Rental apartments available furnished or unfurnished
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Finished to an extremely high specification
- Concierge service
Two Fifty One offers the very best in modern, urban living. Located in London’s zone 1 and within the regeneration area of Southwark, it truly is one of London’s most dynamic and exciting neighbourhoods to live in. Residents at Two Fifty One are just minutes from the famous South Bank also have ease of access to the new CS7 Cycle Superhighway, connecting you to King’s Cross and beyond.
Properties to rent
Properties for sale
- Low Stamp DutyMark as favourite251 Southwark Bridge Road London SE1London, SE1221Leasehold, Low Stamp Duty£785,000
- Low Stamp DutyMark as favourite251 Southwark Bridge Road, EC1London, SE1011Leasehold, Low Stamp Duty£520,000
- No Stamp DutyMark as favourite251 Southwark Bridge Road, SE1London, SE1011Leasehold, No Stamp Duty£480,000