Canada Water London SE16
The chance to reimagine an entire neighbourhood in the heart of London's Zone 2 comes once in a generation. And that's what is happening at Canada Water, London's best-kept secret: a superbly connected, nature-rich, dockside location surrounded by 160 acres of parks, woods and water with a diverse, long-established community ? located minutes from London Bridge, the West End, and Canary Wharf via...
- Part of the first phase of the 53-acre Canada Water Maste...
- Designed by Allies & Morrisons architects
- Directly adjacent to Canada Water tube station
- Interiors by world renowned designers Conran & Partners
- Roof terraces, workspaces and residents lounge areas
- Panoramic views across London
- Completing Autumn 2024